Madan Mohan Malviya, as an institution is reformed from college to a university. This is done due to scarcity of a leading institute in Eastern UP after the partition of Uttarakhand thereby separating IIT Roorkee from the state. ===================== Now the question i ask you is, do you think there are chances for Madan mohan malviya to evolve to an india level university, i mean to the level of NITs, if yes, how much time do you think it would take. Thanks in advance.

Madan Mohan Malviya, as an institution is reformed from college to a university. This is done due to scarcity of a leading institute in Eastern UP after the partition of Uttarakhand thereby separating IIT Roorkee from the state.
=====================
Now the question i ask you is, do you think there are chances for Madan mohan malviya to evolve to an india level university, i mean to the level of NITs, if yes, how much time do you think it would take.
Thanks in advance.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Dinesh
askIITians Faculty 33 Points
9 years ago
Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962. It has decent placement records too. It would be interesting to see if it could match to the standards of NITs which is a little challenging in recent times.Lets hope for the best.
Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh Sajnani
AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free