Is 11th standard tougher than 12th standard?! What should I do before I start 11 strd.?!

Is 11th standard tougher than 12th standard?! What should I do before I start 11 strd.?!

Grade:11

4 Answers

azreyl ibrahim
6 Points
10 years ago
11th standard is tougher than 12th, i can tell you because i am currently in 12th and it is totally based on 10th standard and you require strong basics which you will study in 11th class. you should relax now as you are going to start your 11th class but after the session starts just revise your concepts daily or you will get in trouble in 12th standard.
sneha singh
33 Points
10 years ago
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book. try to solve it by your own because it will help in improving your concepts.
TOYXTIO ROXX
15 Points
3 years ago
Usually students feel 11th tough..
This is just because there is a sudden hike in syllabus of class 11th as compared to class 10th..
Class 11th is full of concepts that is needed to be revised regularly... 
Students who feel class12th more tough then he/she must have not studied class 11th..
So Revise class 11th regularly n u r gonna ROCK!! in 12th.
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
  1. Practice previous year questions many times..
  2. Appear for a test series and analyse it properly (Giving 2–3 hours)
  3. Revise your notes multiple times till they enter your soul :)
  4. Find your strong points and chapters, work on them..
  5. Solve other people’s doubts. It makes your own concepts very clear

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free