Iam confusing to choose between EE,EEE,ECE at DTU. which branch is best for my future in terms of placement and government jobs like PSU, IES etc. And also the should not be much tougher so that i can prepare for govt. jobs during my college days. PLZZ GIVE THE PREFERENCE FOR CHOOSING BRANCH SO THAT I CAN FILL IN DTU ADMISSION FORM.

Iam confusing to choose between EE,EEE,ECE at DTU. which branch is best for my future in terms of placement and government jobs like PSU, IES etc. And also the should not be much tougher so that i can prepare for govt. jobs during my college days. PLZZ GIVE THE PREFERENCE FOR CHOOSING BRANCH SO THAT I CAN FILL IN DTU ADMISSION FORM. 

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Eshan
askIITians Faculty 2095 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

In terms of placement, you can opt give preference to the branches in following order-

ECE>EEE>EE

This is in terms of percentage of students placed through campus and also in terms of the average pay of each. Rest depends upon your personal academic record too.

Best regards.
Ayush Anand
126 Points
5 years ago
Congractulations first!!
DTU is avery good University. Talking about placements , ECE is more preffered than EEE than EE.
Students with ECE are also one of the highest  paid after CSE. It is not much tougher but much more interesting and has a lot of scope ahead.
All the very best!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free