I scored 345 marks in AIPMT 2014..what can be expected state rank and AIR....i am from Delhi general category....can i expect any du collage like mamc or ucms on the all India ...or STATE RANK BASIS....as i am delhite so i am eligible for 85% seats of these collage also.....expecting 84-86% in boards...

I scored 345 marks in AIPMT 2014..what can be expected state rank and AIR....i am from Delhi general category....can i expect any du collage like mamc or ucms on the all India ...or STATE RANK BASIS....as i am delhite so i am eligible for 85% seats of these collage also.....expecting 84-86% in boards...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sumreet Johar State University of New York,Stony Brook, USA
askIITians Faculty 30 Points
9 years ago
Dear student

This year the Cut off score, Marks and Rank Range of General Candidate who qualified for the counselling under 15% All India Quota Seats are as follows:

Marks Range: 682 – 438
Rank Range: 1-13605

So, as per this your AIPMT marks do not fall within the required rank range to secure 15% seats under All India Rank.

Also, for MAMC this year the general category students rank fell in the range of 1-98 with marks from 670-585. So, again your marks do not fall in this range. So, my suggestion will be to repeat the exam if you are in particular looking for these colleges only.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free