i am in class 12 th . i have not been able to study since last 6-7 mounts due to some health issues . now i have got some 4 months left for jee mains . but my almost 50 percent syllabus is not yet done which include whole calculus , inorganic and organic chemistry ,and physics paper 2 and some other chapters too . But now i am very confused because of so much of work to do . please help me and suggest me about study strategy so that i can get a nice jee mains score . i am pretty much determined about it but i dont know what to start with .

i am in class 12 th . i have not been able to study since last 6-7 mounts due to some health issues . now i have got some 4 months left for jee mains . but my almost 50 percent syllabus is not yet done which include whole calculus , inorganic and organic chemistry ,and physics paper 2 and some other chapters too . But now i am very confused because of so much of work to do . please help me and suggest me about study strategy so that i can get a nice jee mains score . i am pretty much determined about it but i dont know what to start with .

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

Please follow the link below

https://www.askiitians.com/blog/jee-2015-preparation-strategy-study-plan-last-two-months/

For getting revision this link can help

But here situation is different you require complete revision after you have completed syllabus

Make two priority wise charts

P1 marks to be covered ( like chemistry 2/3 parts are left) then physics followed by calculus and so on

P2 strength wise ( you already have a idea / memorizing bit vs calculating bits based on your strength)

Based on list you will have better idea about what is need to be done in a sequential order

However bottom-line remains now you cant afford to waste any more time

Regards
Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Hiii 
First of all do not panic , because i know all the toppers , All people are Lazy by default , so they will also read in this 6 month only . 
Some of key points 
1 , First of all finish the sylabus , which you need to understand . 
2, Keep memorising topics like Inorganic for last , Just mug them up in last . 
3, Start giving sbjectwise test series right now. 
4, Study and make short notes , right now , revise them regularly . 
Follow this you will suceed . 
Good luck  

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free