I am anu studying in class 12 I have my...I am anu studying in class 12 I have my chemistry paper on 13 March and I am preparing for it. But u know I have my two brothers who are also giving boards as well as jee this year with me and so what actually happens is that my parents are comparing me with my brothers a lot ! And not only this they become mentally and emotinally abusive often and I feel very depressed dur to this I don`t want to hurt them so I don`t say anything to them even I am not able to share my feelings rightmost with any one feeling hopeless sometimes I feel I must quit my life as I am good for nothing please help me I require some help please don`t suggest to talk to parents that I can`t do . Help help help !!!!!๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

I am anu studying in class 12 I have my...I am anu studying in class 12 I have my chemistry paper on 13 March and I am preparing for it. But u know I have my two brothers who are also giving boards as well as jee this year with me and so what actually happens is that my parents are comparing me with my brothers a lot ! And not only this they become mentally and emotinally abusive often and I feel very depressed dur to this I don`t want to hurt them so I don`t say anything to them even I am not able to share my feelings rightmost with any one feeling hopeless sometimes I feel I must quit my life as I am good for nothing please help me I require some help please don`t suggest to talk to parents that I can`t do . Help help help !!!!!๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Grade:10

1 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
6 years ago
Dear student
ย 
Please don't feel depressed.
Just concentrate on your exam. End result will mattee only.
And if you are true to yourself then remember you can't loose. May be your path is not good one but your success is definite.
ย 
I hope You will not get depressed anymore and will continue to work hard for exam.
ย 
ย 
ย 
Regards
Arun (askIITians forum expert)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free