Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am of twelfth right now..got another 370 more days for IITJEE ! :D .. till date..I've been scoring only around 35 pc as an average..and I've started to work hard now..in my last exam..I scored a 60 pc ..and am tutored at fiitjee..I want to reach the 3K rank .. is it wise to just excel in whatever that is going to taught alone ?...it isnt like am useless in whatever that has been taught..or should I go back again..from the start ?..and for how many hours should I learn a day ? and m IQ comes to 135..is it actually easy to score the 3K rank with my situation now ?..seems like i would need to get a 50 pc in JEE..and also am in AITS..so wud be writing around 13 tests before JEE yeah..please tell me on how I should proceed ! :) Thank youu ! :)

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am of twelfth right now..got another 370 more days for IITJEE ! :D .. till date..I've been scoring only around 35 pc as an average..and I've started to work hard now..in my last exam..I scored a 60 pc ..and am tutored at fiitjee..I want to reach the 3K rank .. is it wise to just excel in whatever that is going to taught alone ?...it isnt like am useless in whatever that has been taught..or should I go back again..from the start ?..and for how many hours should I learn a day ? and m IQ comes to 135..is it actually easy to score the 3K rank with my situation now ?..seems like i would need to get a 50 pc in JEE..and also am in AITS..so wud be writing around 13 tests before JEE yeah..please tell me on how I should proceed ! :)

Thank youu ! :)

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

DEAR Balaram,

Your IQ is quite good but you have to put extra effots and study with full commitment and dedication.

Getting a rank less than 3000 is not a big deal provided you are motivated enuf from inside to perform well.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free