i have seen the syllabus for the iitjee and aieee 2010 from the official websites here they are: iit- http://www.iitjee.org/iit-jee-syllabus.html aieee- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/syllabus.htm now i have a doubt that are the syllabus of these two examinations the same.many say that they are the same. please answer particularly to these questions: Q1.is the syllabus of iit and aieee same? Q2.if i prepare for iit can i get good rank in aieee? Q3.what are the chapters in iit that are not covered in aieee and the chapters in aiee that are not covered in iit? please answer!!!!!!!!!

i have seen the syllabus for the iitjee and aieee 2010 from the official websites

here they are:

iit-

http://www.iitjee.org/iit-jee-syllabus.html

aieee-

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/syllabus.htm

now i have a doubt that are the syllabus of these two examinations the same.many say that they are the same.

please answer particularly to these questions:

Q1.is the syllabus of iit and aieee same?

Q2.if i prepare for iit can i get good rank in aieee?

Q3.what are the chapters in iit that are not covered in aieee and the chapters in aiee that are not covered in iit?

please answer!!!!!!!!!

Grade:

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
There is no much difference

AIEEE vs IIT

AIEEE means AllIndiaEngineering Entrance Examination and IIT means Indian Institue of Technology. IIT is a group of institutions and AIEEE is an examination system conducted for various engineering institutes in India.

IIT is a group of autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institutions in India. It has been established by Parliament of India and has been declared as Institutes of National Importance. The AIEEE is an entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

One of the main difference that can be noted between AIEEE and IIT is in the examination conducted. AIEEE pertains to admission in varous architecture and engineering institutes across the country, including the National Institutes of Technology. On the other hand, separate entrance examination called IIT-JEE, which is commonly called as Joint Entrance Examination, is held for IIT seats.

When comparing the two entrance exams, the IIT-JEE is considered to be the most prestigious entrance exam. The IIT-JEE is also tougher than the AIEEE. While IIT-JEE stresses on building concepts and right application of the concept, the AIEEE stresses on demand, accuracy and speed.

The IIT-JEE will test a candidate’s command on the fundamentals. When comparing the questions asked in IIT-JEE and AIEEE, the former examination is very complex.

While the IIT ‘“JEE exams are for undergraduate admissions, the post graduate admissions are done on the basis of JMET, GATE, CEED and JAM. In AIEEE, a candidate aspiring for B.Arch has to get through Mathematics and aptitude test and a candidate aspiring for B.Tech should go through Physics, Mathematics and chemistry tests.

Summary

1. AIEEE means All India Engineering Entrance Examination and IIT means Indian Institue of Technology.
2. IIT is a group of institutions and AIEEE is an examination system conducted for various engineering institutes in India.
3. AIEEE pertains to admission in varous architecture and engineering institutes across the country, including the National Institutes of Technology. On other hand, separate entrance examination called IIT-JEE, which is comonly caled as Joint Entrance Examination, is held for IIT seats.
4. When comparing the two entrance exams, the IIT-JEE is considered to be the most prestigious entrance exam. The IIT-JEE is also tougher than the AIEEE.
5. When comparing the questions asked in IIT-JEE and AIEEE, the former examination is very complex.
6. While IIT-JEE stresses on building concepts and right application of the concept, the AIEEE stresses on demand, accuracy and speed.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free