hello, i am aiming for iit 2011. i think i am good in maths n very in physics,but chemistry though not bad i am not getting the same confidence,how can i develop confidence?n which r the best boooks for chemistry which can really help me to be a step ahead in concept as well as problems?

hello,
i am aiming for iit 2011.
i think i am good in maths n very in physics,but chemistry though not bad i am not getting the same confidence,how can i develop confidence?n which r the best boooks for chemistry which can really help me to be a step ahead in concept as well as problems?

Grade:11

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Saurabh;

This is the normal problem in chemistry specily in organic chemistry. Use only one book for one part like RCM for physical and TMH for chemistry. You can use other books for reference, but try to use one book so that reaction image will store easily in your mind and will be helpful to remind the reaction. In organic chemistry try to solve the reaction by mechanism only. Do not go bulky books like GRB, MCQ. some books are for all exam not only JEE. so fix the book first.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free