HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD BE GIVEN TO IIT PREPARATION AND FOR STD12 (HSC) DURING A DAY AND WHICH IS THE MOST SUITABLE BOOK FOR CHEMISTRY . IS IT NECESSARY THAT WE SHOULD CONSTANTLY STUDY............. DO WE SPECIFICALLY NEED CLASSES FOR IT OR IS IT THAT IT IS MANAGEABLE BY OUR OWNSELF

HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD BE GIVEN TO IIT PREPARATION  AND FOR STD12 (HSC) DURING A DAY AND WHICH IS THE MOST SUITABLE BOOK FOR CHEMISTRY . IS IT NECESSARY THAT WE SHOULD CONSTANTLY STUDY.............

DO WE SPECIFICALLY NEED  CLASSES FOR IT  OR IS IT THAT IT IS MANAGEABLE BY OUR OWNSELF

Grade:11

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mr. Vinayak;

Normally , 6 hrs@day study is enough for JEE preparation in starting phase. The most recommended books for Chemistry are:
1. NCERT Chemistry
2. I.L.Finar(Reference)
3. R.C.Mukherjee
5. J.D.Lee [Refence,selected parts]

Yes, this is necessary that you should study, This is a compitition exam ,not a board exam , you have to be in top 8000 students in 3 Lacs. So this is not a easy task. Just think. No, this is very tough to understand all concepts by selfstudy. You should join a coaching but that should be only for JEE, not medical. There is a big difference in medical and engineering preparation.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Akshay patil
16 Points
13 years ago

without coaching classes how i should study for iit exam. can u suggest me the name of books which will be helpful for preparation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free