I have never taken tutions and am not still willing to take it.I have still been good in academics and therefore am quite hopeful of cracking aieee.But will self study be good enough to crack iit-jee or should i just concentrate on aieee?i want to study computer engineering.i am taking online lectures for iit maths and have taken correspondence course for iit from a reputed institute. I have also not completed even half the syllabus for entrances and have just a year left.i am quite willing to work hard this year.Will this time and self study be good enough?Please help!

I have never taken tutions and am not still willing to take it.I have still been good in academics and therefore am quite hopeful of cracking aieee.But will self study be good enough to crack iit-jee or should i just concentrate on aieee?i want to study computer engineering.i am taking online lectures for iit maths and have taken correspondence course for iit from a reputed institute. I have also not completed even half the syllabus for entrances and have just a year left.i am quite willing to work hard this year.Will this time and self study be good enough?Please help!

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

if u r confident enough, u can do anything ..

Thr is no hard and fast rule that u have to take preparation for iit jee.. but peple genearlly go for a institutr whr u get proper guidance and u can see alot of students preparing for JEE .. it gives a study environment for u

If u want to go for IIT..just go for it...follow some standard books and prepare for it..clear u r concepts and  plan tasks propely..dont give up at anytime .. if u prepare for IIT, u can easily make to AIEEE as almost syallbus is common..u need a little bit more prep. and coverage of topics ofr AIEEE whihc I think u can do it..

best wishes for u

--

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free