sir, i'm in 11th class at present and preparing for iit,i want to know d op n closing ranks for mechanical at iit varanasi,warangal and d new iit's of 2009.i also want to ask dt wat is d average and highest packages offered at varanasi,and wat aftr one develops some experience or do m.tech.....??

sir,

i'm in 11th class at present and preparing for iit,i want to know d op n closing ranks for mechanical at iit varanasi,warangal and d new iit's of 2009.i also want to ask dt wat is d average and highest packages offered at varanasi,and wat aftr one develops some experience or do m.tech.....??

Grade:

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

You shld be clear with all IITs and NITs

thr is NIT warangal and IT - BHU varanasi , and some new IITs in punjab, hyderabad,gandhinagar,rajasthan, bhubaneswar,patna etc..

since new IITs are yet to release a batch, i cant comment on that, but average package goes with 5-6 lakhs per annum in all IIts and some NITs like warangal too

after experience, its obvious u get paid with high remunaration depending in ur field.. it may become 3 fold or 4 fold...who knows..its u caliber to show up at work

best wishes

--

regards

Ramesh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free