Hi everyone.. i know this is primarily a BTech program discussion forum but i had a query about Mtech programs in IITs and this looked like a good place to look for some help.. I have a GATE score of 523 and AIR 1978 in GATE 2010.. i was wondering whether this is good enough to get an Mtech admission for any one of the following branches in any IIT..? - Aerospace engineering (prefered option) - Automobile engineering - Mechanical engineering (design) - Nuclear engineering - Naval architecture I have gone through several websites including the IITs' official websites and sites like exam-crazy and iitportal.. although some of the sites give last year's cutoffs, none of them have helped me arrive at any proper conclusion.. Thanks a lot for any help with this...

Hi everyone.. i know this is primarily a BTech program discussion forum but i had a query about Mtech programs in IITs and this looked like a good place to look for some help..

I have a GATE score of 523 and AIR 1978 in GATE 2010.. i was wondering whether this is good enough to get an Mtech admission for any one of the following branches in any IIT..?

- Aerospace engineering (prefered option)

- Automobile engineering

- Mechanical engineering (design)

- Nuclear engineering

- Naval architecture

I have gone through several websites including the IITs' official websites and sites like exam-crazy and iitportal.. although some of the sites give last year's cutoffs, none of them have helped me arrive at any proper conclusion.. Thanks a lot for any help with this...

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free