before exam where should i revise from - books or teacher's note or a note prepared by me while going through the chapters?

before exam where should i revise from - books or teacher's note or a note prepared by me while going through the chapters?  

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student, This is a very nice question and most confusing also. because every student have a lot of materials to study. Before examination , student should revise only that notes in which he/she is more familiar, and most of the time teacher's notes and notes prepared by you. This notes can create an image at a faster rate. and also revision will take very less time. by this you can learn a lot of things in a very short time which will give you more confidence. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free