sir....i wanted to tell u that i have almost 25 IITJEE practice papers..and i prepared a schedule to write the 6hr test everyday and study for 2hrs...and know my weak topics in it and prepare well again...so is it good enough to prepare for JEE....should i write the test daily??or alternately???and sir how to increase confidence if i get less???

sir....i wanted to tell u that i have almost 25 IITJEE practice papers..and i prepared a schedule to write the 6hr test everyday and study for 2hrs...and know my weak topics in it and prepare well again...so is it good enough to prepare for JEE....should i write the test daily??or alternately???and sir how to increase confidence if i get less???

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear vineet

your plan is good but i will suggest you to give more time to study.

because if you attempt one test paper then after that 2 hour is not sufficient to prepear well again those topic.

i will suggest you to attempt only 2 test paper in a week in bigning.and prepear well your weak topic.and you realise that you have prepeared your week topic then you can attempt 3 paper in a week .more than 3 paper in week is not necessary .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free