sir, I am a 3rd yr engineering student in a private engineering college. Our college dosen't provide good placements and recession has further increased our problems.Can u please tell me whether a mtech from a good college such as iit guarentee good job.I am not at all intersrested in research and teaching and just want a descent job in the core sector.please suggest me what to do....

sir,                      

I am a 3rd yr engineering student in a private engineering college. Our college dosen't provide good placements and recession has further increased our problems.Can u please tell me whether a mtech from a good college such as iit guarentee good job.I am not at all intersrested in research and teaching and just want a descent job in the core sector.please suggest me what to do....

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear sayam

You can have a decent core job even after B.TEch. If campus placement is not good then you can apply off campus also.

lot of job opportunities are there but you have to work hard

And regarding the M.Tech from IITs.it will difinetly increase  the chances of getting job.I m not saying 100% but more than 90%.you can also get a good job from campus.

try to get a job and also appear in gate paper.M.Tech is always a goood choice.

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free