ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

sir...i spoke to the particular person about my problem of not signing at the DECLARATION BY THE CANDIDATE column...they said not to worry but send an apology letter so that they could check it....now is it possible for me to get the admit card????pls tell me...i am scared??

sir...i spoke to the particular person about my problem of not signing at the DECLARATION BY THE CANDIDATE column...they said not to worry but send an apology letter so that they could check it....now is it possible for me to get the admit card????pls tell me...i am scared??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear vineet kulkarni

In your last post you said that you check your application status and it was reached to IIT office .Most probly scruitny of application form is not started.

One thing you should do ,Contact on IIT JEE hepl line number or in the same IIT JEE center where you have submitted your application form.

and tell them your problem.few times they allow the candidate to correct the information of application form. they will tell you all the formalities .

first contact them .before the scruitny of the form started.All the contact is maintion in information broucher.

and don't scared it will not solve your problem

all the best

Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free