sir i want to join nasa as a scientist.please tell me what i have to do after my 12 class in order to join nasa as a scientist. wheather i should study engineering or any other courses.i am also interested to study engineering.please guide me.

sir i want to join nasa as a scientist.please tell me what i have to do after my 12 class in order to join nasa as a scientist. wheather i should study engineering or any other courses.i am also interested to study engineering.please guide me.

Grade:12

5 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

NASA is national National Aeronautics and Space Administration.. NASA's mission is to pioneer the future in space exploration, scientific discovery and aeronautics research. To get into NASA you really need to do alot of hard word .. First of all you need to get into some good engineering institute for aerospace engineering.  Here are several institutes which offer aeronautical engineering courses in India. Candidates who successfully qualify all the eligibility criteria get a chance to pursue their higher studies in these institutes. Career training in aeronautical engineering can get you your dream job in a prestigious organization.

In order to pursue a B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering, one needs to qualify the higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with a good aggregate percentage. It is also mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) which the IIT's conduct in January and May every year. Besides the IITs there are some other institutes which also conduct entrance examinations for the admission of students.

Candidates should also have good observation power and an analytical bent of mind. They should also be a good communicator and crisis manager besides being healthy and fit. A student who does not have a sharp eye sight and is color blind may not qualify to become an aeronautical engineer even though he may be academically brilliant.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best and wish u a bright future!!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Kolla Jayacharan
18 Points
12 years ago

Sir I am Not satisfied with the isro salary...they pay very low. after doing b.tech and m.tech in india ,,can i get a job placement in nasa or lockheed martin or boeing...comparing to india USA pay very high salary ......and can i get into nasa .......

anjali gupta
18 Points
11 years ago

sir i am drop my 12th two times . Can i accepted in nasa ? its my dream and my ambition to become aestronaut .

PRIYANSHU
18 Points
9 years ago
sir iI want to go to nasa to be an astronaut please guide me anyhow?
Mohit
11 Points
7 years ago
Hi sir I am ….. studying in 11 th standered I have scored 75% in my 10 th exams nowadays I'm working hard and I would like to crack jee with good marks what can I do some people are laughing at me and saying you will crack jee and the people who are not doing this not know about it at all what can I do …. plz reply I want to join an IIT institute  please... 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free