i have been spendin 6-8hrs on preparation for aieee during college days. is this enough or should i increase the time for studys since im gettin my revision holidays? when should i strt my revision? i can definetly finsh of studying all the topics for aieee by january;

i have been spendin 6-8hrs on preparation for aieee during college days. is this enough or should i increase the time for studys since im gettin my revision holidays?

when should i strt my revision? i can definetly finsh of studying all the topics for aieee by january;

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear prakyath

Its very important time for student prepearing for compitative exam.you should start your revision from today.

if you can give more time then it will be better.I will suggest you while revising don't solve only those problem which you have solved earlier.

try to solve new problems.Don't make hurry,revise all the concept deeply ,and solve problem related to them.try to solve previous year question

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free