Sir, I m preparing for IIT 2010 But now only 4 months are left Please tell me what to do I am a good student and can surely cover rest of the syllabus in 4 months Please tell me a strategy that i must adopt to make best use of the time left I am a repeater, so i dont need to worry about board exams I regret all the time that i wasted, but now i have decided to study sincerely Please do help Tell me a way to study chemistry bcoz i feel it is v v v boring(i dont mean that chem is boring, but i PERSONALLY find it that way) I m doing maths from ML Khanna Will it be enough if i only solve starred sums from ML?(and do practice from some other book like VPM?)

Sir,
I m preparing for IIT 2010
But now only 4 months are left
Please tell me what to do
I am a good student and can surely cover rest of the syllabus in 4 months
Please tell me a strategy that i must adopt to make best use of the time left
I am a repeater, so i dont need to worry about board exams
I regret all the time that i wasted, but now i have decided to study sincerely
Please do help
Tell me a way to study chemistry bcoz i feel it is v v v boring(i dont mean that chem is boring, but i PERSONALLY find it that way)
I m doing maths from ML Khanna
Will it be enough if i only solve starred sums from ML?(and do practice from some other book like VPM?)

Grade:12

2 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.
Sarath chandra
16 Points
5 years ago
Don't wast the time remember your gole alway.... Concentrate only on ur studys... Try improve ur creativity.... 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free