I hav many books to refer at an average but I am confused which one to concentrate plus I hav class notes and problems.So could u please guide?

I hav many books to refer at an average but I am confused which one to concentrate plus I hav class notes and problems.So could u please guide?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD
23 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mukul,

I know how u feel. But it is not necessary that u should cover all the books that are related to JEE. You should divide ur time. You should be able to cover some books atleast effectively rather than in a hurry. Alo problem solving is most important thing. So, u should spend soem  time for it also. And class notes are also very useful as they give qick out like of the concepts of various chapters and problem solving methods. Donot get carried away by many books and waste ur time. So, be sure and do an effective job.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts
Adapa Bharth

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free