hello ask iitians, i would b pleased if u suggest me which would b best online or offline and why? i would also like to knowthat will only one qstn appear per page n v shld select page no. for qstn ....? once marked can v unmark d qstn and review our answers? plss help me out friends(mainly those who have already experienced onl9)

hello ask iitians,

i would b pleased if u suggest me which would b best online or offline and why?

i would also like to knowthat   will only one qstn appear per page n v shld select page no. for qstn ....?

once marked can v unmark d qstn and review our answers? plss help me out friends(mainly those who have already experienced onl9)

Grade:12

3 Answers

shubham patel
18 Points
11 years ago

a demo version of online paper will be availble on the official website. you can download that and can practise. it will b available in feb. online is better option coz it saves the time rather than wasting 10min in filling the bubbles

Mujahid Ahmed
42 Points
11 years ago

Hello there.

Thee is a mock test available that mimics the online test. You can try it see for yourself how everything will be conducted.

http://cbse.nic.in/AIEEMockSetup2.exe

After installation, open using Internet explorer. Personally, i feel the online test has many benefits over offline. You can try the test and see for yourself. Good luck

Please approve if i helped :)

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Pochiraju Harshitha,

I believe that the Online Examination will be the best to take as it has many advantages over the offline exam.

I do not know if you can unmark and change your answer but Yes,you certainly can review all the answers .

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you...!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free