Hello and respect to IITians, I am in class 10th and want to prepare for JEE (main and advanced) 2015. I recently gave FTRE 2012 in which I got 100% scholarship and 2828 AIR, so I am planning to join FIITJEE, but unfortunately the institute ain't in my city as I live in Ahmedabad. Now my priority is to join FIITJEE South Delhi centre but I have to live in hostel which I never did before, also I doubt that 2-3 students in a single room would create conflict in studies; so please advice me that should I go ahead or stay at home and study? I went to a coaching institute in 9th standard for IIT JEE to build my foundation, but over the time I came in 10th and focused more on board and hence god good result in Half yearly exam, but now I have started revising the concepts which I learned previously, taking help of Resonance's expert study material ( I am presetly a student of Resonance PCCP class Xth). The material is of high level, much higher than CBSE. Thus please tell me that am I doing right or should I adopt some other way for IIT JEE preperation? I don't have any self confidence and I think that I am just an average student with strictly average aptitude, I really don't if I am really what I think. Please help me, I am dillemma for last few weeks when results of FTRE came. Yours sincerely, Prakhar Tripathi

Hello and respect to IITians,

I am in class 10th and want to prepare for JEE (main and advanced) 2015. I recently gave FTRE 2012 in which I got 100% scholarship and 2828 AIR, so I am planning to join FIITJEE, but unfortunately the institute ain't in my city as I live in Ahmedabad. Now my priority is to join FIITJEE South Delhi centre but I have to live in hostel which I never did before, also I doubt that 2-3 students in a single room would create conflict in studies; so please advice me that should I go ahead or stay at home and study?
I went to a coaching institute in 9th standard for IIT JEE to build my foundation, but over the time I came in 10th and focused more on board and hence god good result in Half yearly exam, but now I have started revising the concepts which I learned previously, taking help of Resonance's expert study material ( I am presetly a student of Resonance PCCP class Xth). The material is of high level, much higher than CBSE. Thus please tell me that am I doing right or should I adopt some other way for IIT JEE preperation?

I don't have any self confidence and I think that I am just an average student with strictly average aptitude, I really don't if I am really what I think. Please help me, I am dillemma for last few weeks when results of FTRE came.

Yours sincerely,
Prakhar Tripathi 

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

You seem to be a good studen .You can contact us at 0120-4616500 and we will be happy to help

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free