Hello, I want to start my own e-commerce business in future and want to earn solely by it. for that i want to be IT professional, want to complete courses of Web development, Web programmer. I dont much like Physics,Chemistry.. but i chosed engenerring for sole purpose of becoming IT professional. Please guide me that is it compulasary to get admissions in IITS etc to get good studies or is it okay to study in normal colleges and then go for other academies to learn IT related courses. Please help!! Thank you

Hello,

I want to start my own e-commerce business in future and want to earn solely by it. for that i want to be  IT professional, want to complete courses of Web development, Web programmer.

I dont much like Physics,Chemistry.. but i chosed engenerring for sole purpose of becoming IT professional.

Please guide me that is it compulasary to get admissions in IITS etc to get good studies or is it okay to study in normal colleges and then go for other academies to learn IT related courses.

Please help!! Thank you

Grade:11

1 Answers

Tanmay Shankar
14 Points
11 years ago

Hi,

Well to become an  Entrepreneur, it be very helpful if you sudy in IIT''s, as there you''ll learn those skills and help you to become a enterpreneur..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free