badge image

Enroll For Free Now & Improve Your Performance.

User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon
User Icon

Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 10

I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same. Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

8 years ago

Answers : (4)

James Macmillan
20 Points

u can visit the centre again and ask them for sample papers they will provide u the website and WEB ACCESS CODE and then u can view the sample papers (viewing sample paper is a very secret process therefore u need the WEB ACCESS CODE).

U can refer RD Sharma for mathematics (both for objective and subjective) S Chand for chemistry (the questions asked in chemistry is quite easy) and for physics u have to be very good in graphs and u should have a very good concept (as this is the toughest part asked in FTRE) refer HC Verma for class 9 for physics.

8 years ago
Priyanuj Sharma
31 Points

Thank you! Thank You! Please keep on helping me in the near future...

7 years ago
Priyadarshi Kumar
18 Points
							I think one should must refer 9 and 10 rs aggarwal book for each topic. For physics you must practice from disha class 9 physics and hc verma class 11. For chemistry you go with disha book.

2 years ago
Priyadarshi Kumar
18 Points
							FTRE is a very hard exam. If you want to get good score then you must start ur preparation 2 months ago. The books that I refer for ftre preparation are:CHEMISTRY :DISHA PUBLICATION PHYSICS:DISHA PUBLICATION and HC VERMA class 11MATHS:DISHA PUBLICATION, IIT FOUNDATION PEARSONBIOLOGY:I DON`T KNOW MAT:PREPARE FROM A GOOD BOOK

2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution