I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same. Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

I am a 9th standard . I have just started to prepare for the FTRE(FIITJEE TALENT REWARD EXAM)for Class 10.I just wanted to know about what books/study material can be referred to prepare for the same.
Please help,and also please mention some websites where I can get sample papers to prepare for the Exam. Thanks in Advance.

Grade:10

4 Answers

James Macmillan
20 Points
11 years ago

u can visit the centre again and ask them for sample papers they will provide u the website and WEB ACCESS CODE and then u can view the sample papers (viewing sample paper is a very secret process therefore u need the WEB ACCESS CODE).

U can refer RD Sharma for mathematics (both for objective and subjective) S Chand for chemistry (the questions asked in chemistry is quite easy) and for physics u have to be very good in graphs and u should have a very good concept (as this is the toughest part asked in FTRE) refer HC Verma for class 9 for physics.

Priyanuj Sharma
31 Points
11 years ago

Thank you! Thank You! Please keep on helping me in the near future...

Priyadarshi Kumar
18 Points
6 years ago
I think one should must refer 9 and 10 rs aggarwal book for each topic. For physics you must practice from disha class 9 physics and hc verma class 11. For chemistry you go with disha book.
Priyadarshi Kumar
18 Points
6 years ago
FTRE is a very hard exam. If you want to get good score then you must start ur preparation 2 months ago. The books that I refer for ftre preparation are:CHEMISTRY :DISHA PUBLICATION PHYSICS:DISHA PUBLICATION and HC VERMA class 11MATHS:DISHA PUBLICATION, IIT FOUNDATION PEARSONBIOLOGY:I DON`T KNOW MAT:PREPARE FROM A GOOD BOOK

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free