sir i hav very less time to prepare for IIT JEE 2010 ..... and anyhow i hav to crack it this time with a respectable rank ..... sir i am going to tell you which books i am prefering now for IIT ...please help me in telling that are these books sufficient ..... or if not please tell me those books .... Mathematics - ML Khanna , Success Magnet (Aakash institute) Physics - Physics Modules of Aakash institue , D Mukherjee , Success Magnet (Aakash Inst) Chemistry - Organic -> Morrison & Boyd (Is it sufficient for clearing all concepts of org Inorganic -> JD Lee Physical -> RC Mukherjee & Success Magnet of Aakash inst ... are these books enough to clear all concepts of all these subjects for IIT JEE 2010 ????

sir i hav very less time to prepare for IIT JEE 2010 ..... and anyhow i hav to crack it this time with a respectable rank .....

sir i am going to tell you which books i am prefering now for IIT ...please help me in telling that are these books sufficient ..... or if not please tell me those books ....

Mathematics - ML Khanna , Success Magnet (Aakash institute)

Physics - Physics Modules of Aakash institue , D Mukherjee , Success Magnet (Aakash Inst)

Chemistry -

Organic -> Morrison & Boyd (Is it sufficient for clearing all concepts of org

Inorganic -> JD Lee

Physical -> RC Mukherjee

& Success Magnet of Aakash inst ...

are these books enough to clear all concepts of all these subjects for IIT JEE 2010 ????

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear Anki Shukla

These Material are suficient for Jee prepration

but i will sugest you for physics you should also follow H C Verma part 1 and 2.

Regards

Askiitian Expert

Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free