ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

hello. i gave iit and bitsat and other exams this year. i got 271 in bitsat . while the cut off was 271 i still missed it. i wanted to know. can i join some engineering college and prepare for bitsat at home?? i want to get bits hyd cse next year. can i score more than 340 in 2013 while studing at home?? please reply

hello. i gave iit and bitsat and other exams this year. i got 271 in bitsat . while the cut off was 271 i still missed it. i wanted to know. can i join some engineering college and prepare for bitsat at home?? i want to get bits hyd cse next year. can i score more than 340 in 2013 while studing at home?? please reply

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

somy chaturvedi
10 Points
11 years ago

bitsat needs speed. i also gave but due to my clow speed i cant get thriugh it . but as u also know its a simple paper even simpler than aieee. u can definitely crack it with fast speed. as same as u. i have  joined college which i got through mppet and  decided to prepare for next year. for bitsat vidyamandir coaching offers some test costs nearly Rs. 600 to 700. u can buy it online , it would help u. thanku

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free