Hi can u please suggest me about the higher study options in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can i go in Electronics field for MS, with Instrumentation and Control Engineering at the Bachelors degree...?? If so, what fields in electronics? I am already completed my 1st year Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Pondicherry Engineering College... is it ok to take up Instrumentation and control engg in my second attempt in AIEEE in NIT Trichy??? Please guide me regarding the higher study options as wel as whether its going ??

Hi can u please suggest me about the higher study options in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can i go in Electronics field for MS, with Instrumentation and Control Engineering at the Bachelors degree...?? If so, what fields in electronics? 
I am already completed my 1st year Electronics and Communication Engineering course in Pondicherry Engineering College... is it ok to take up Instrumentation and control engg in my second attempt in AIEEE in NIT Trichy??? Please guide me regarding the higher study options as wel as whether its going ??

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

harish Govindan
16 Points
11 years ago

Please guide me regarding the higher study options as wel as whether its *worth going ??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free