Should I have to take admission in M.Tech in joint venture of SRM Univ. & CEL. Sir, SRM University and Central Electronics Ltd invites application form from eligible candidate to admission into M.Tech course in following fields: M.Tech (Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy) M.Tech (Operations Management and Lean ERP) I want to do M.Tech from here in M.Tech (Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy), but I am not sure about that they will give placement in CEl & if they dont give placement then this will be worst condition for me because after this no other college will offer me for lecturership because this is a research field. or i have to take admission in any other college in different specialization. please help me

Should I have to take admission in M.Tech in joint venture of SRM Univ. & CEL.

Sir, SRM University and Central Electronics Ltd invites application form from eligible candidate to admission into M.Tech course in following fields: M.Tech (Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy) M.Tech (Operations Management and Lean ERP) I want to do M.Tech from here in M.Tech (Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy), but I am not sure about that they will give placement in CEl & if they dont give placement then this will be worst condition for me because after this no other college will offer me for lecturership because this is a research field. or i have to take admission in any other college in different specialization. please help me

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear student
I hope the query will be resolved by now.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free