Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Grade: 12th Pass
        Should I have to take admission in M.Tech in joint venture of SRM Univ. & CEL.

Sir, SRM University and Central Electronics Ltd invites application form from eligible candidate to admission into M.Tech course in following fields: M.Tech (Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy) M.Tech (Operations Management and Lean ERP) I want to do M.Tech from here in M.Tech (Solar Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy), but I am not sure about that they will give placement in CEl & if they dont give placement then this will be worst condition for me because after this no other college will offer me for lecturership because this is a research field. or i have to take admission in any other college in different specialization. please help me
7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sourabh Singh
IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty
2109 Points

If you are so scared then you must go for the branc which is going to give you placement and hence employment.But yes If you really want to pursue Masters in the area you want to pursue
3 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

  • 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution

Course Features

  • 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Test paper with Video Solution
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Previous Year Exam Questions

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details