hi guys I'm hear for some advice, I have an year backlog in my b.tech in IIT and now i dnt know wht to do whether to drop out or continue with an year backlog. I cnt understand wht to do now and m unable to accept that i have an year backlog nd m totally depressed, frustrated with my life. I'm unable to take it in a positive way nd ashamed of myself. Plz guys advice me whether to drop out or continue.

hi guys I'm hear for some advice, I have an year backlog in my b.tech in IIT and now i dnt know wht to do whether to drop out or continue with an year backlog. I cnt understand wht to do now and m unable to accept that i have an year backlog nd m totally depressed, frustrated with my life. I'm unable to take it in a positive way nd ashamed of myself. Plz guys advice me whether to drop out or continue.

Grade:

1 Answers

khills baghel
18 Points
11 years ago

dude ,,,dont worry 

just try to clear your backlog with better grade this will improve your cgpa as you r not geting many subject to clear

read about this guy "Harshwardhan Gupta". he was also having backlog but now he is doing extremly well .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free