sir, i am anupam. as one nation one test has been proposed, they will select only those students for jee advance who are in top20%ile students of their respective boards. and this cutoff for CBSE board is 77.8%. and mine are 77%. so i want to know if i have to reappear in board exam OR an IMPROVEMENT EXAM is OK? SIR, PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE.. reply me. i am so stressed. because i had a rank this year in IIT JEE, but i left it to prepare for a better rank. SIR PLEASE..PLEASE.. reply me......

sir, i am anupam. as one nation one test has been proposed, they will select only those students for jee advance who are in top20%ile students of their respective boards. and this cutoff for CBSE board is 77.8%. and mine are 77%. so i want to know if i have to reappear in board exam OR an IMPROVEMENT EXAM is OK? SIR, PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE.. reply me. i am so stressed. because i had a rank this year in IIT JEE, but i left it to prepare for a better rank. SIR PLEASE..PLEASE.. reply me...... 

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

Till now nothing has been finalised but if you are in the bracket then its a maater not to worry about.You must clear the cut off for the JEE MAIN paper and the rest will follow

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free