I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2013 examination.Please refer me because I am giving this examination at first time.Please give me information about jee-2013 that examination will be held on what pattern and for Kanpur and Khadagpur iit need to pass examination held by them and what procedure for getting admission in IIT.I am living at Rajasthan and what i need pass examination to get admission in any govt. engineering college.give information that this year 2013 iit , aieee, rpet will common examination or as past years. Please answer me immediately.

I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2013 examination.Please refer me because I am giving this examination at first time.Please give me information about jee-2013 that examination will be held on what pattern and for Kanpur and Khadagpur iit need to pass examination held by them and what procedure for getting admission in IIT.I am living at Rajasthan and what i need pass examination to get admission in any govt. engineering college.give information that this year 2013 iit , aieee, rpet will common examination or as past years. Please answer me immediately.

Grade:

1 Answers

Bhavya
askIITians Faculty 1281 Points
7 years ago
Dear student
I hope the query will be resolved by now.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free