is it very very tough to get selected for the IIt enrance examination ??

is it very very tough to get selected for the IIt enrance examination ??

Grade:

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Tanvi,

General feeling about IIT entrance exam is that it is a very tough exam, i mean literally toughest exam in india. But the point is it is tough, if your preparation is not adequate.

So, the question is how to prepare so that it is adequate. from my experience, the most important thing you need to concentrate is that you have to be very strong with fundamentals. I mean basics are the most important. You don't try to solve any problems without being crystal clear on that topic. Read all the materail you can get on that topic until you understand what is going on. After you are confident then you need to practice enough questions so that you can apply your concepts. If you do this throughout your 2 years of preparation for IIT JEE, then i guess you would not have any problem in clearing the IIT entrance.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Tanvi !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free