hi, I was aiming iit 2012. bt unfortunetly didnt made it through jee and also aieee. I batched 74 in 12th. I hd plan of droping a year if at all i didnt made it, for iit. Bt nw i am trapped wildly, with iit closing its gates. Evn BITS ask for 80% in 12th. Also nit nw are including 40% wieghtage to 12th. Ill be doing MBA ofcourse. But still it will remain an unfulfilled desire of making in best. I want to spend one mre year in enhancing me. But now i am confused, what should i drop for? Will i be able to get into NITs of my choice with sch marks? What about MITs, anna univer, or anyother best istitutes???? Plz guide.

hi, I was aiming iit 2012. bt unfortunetly didnt made it through jee and also aieee. I batched 74 in 12th. I hd plan of droping a year if at all i didnt made it, for iit. Bt nw i am trapped wildly, with iit closing its gates. Evn BITS ask for 80% in 12th. Also nit nw are including 40% wieghtage to 12th. Ill be doing MBA ofcourse. But still it will remain an unfulfilled desire of making in best. I want to spend one mre year in enhancing me. But now i am confused, what should i drop for? Will i be able to get into NITs of my choice with sch marks? What about MITs, anna univer, or anyother best istitutes???? Plz guide.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Take any of the colleges that you can have your hands on it Prepare for best of the MBA colleges that you can so that your wish is full filled

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free