WHICH is better IT at nit raipur,IT at nit patna,CSE at nit silchar,,,,,,?placement wise and institutewise.....I hv equal interest in IT and CSE

WHICH is better IT at nit raipur,IT at nit patna,CSE at nit silchar,,,,,,?placement wise and institutewise.....I hv equal interest in IT and CSE

Grade:

2 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
I feel that choose your branch wisely. College does matter but at the end you will work in the field you choose, whether you want to get a job or open your own company. If you love what you study and what you do, you'll excel no matter where you are.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I would disagree here with Komal, as both the institution as well as quality education matter a lot , yes d=sometimes it may happen that students get attracted towards IITs or NITs justy because of name and fame but there is noquality of education or teachers, well I suggest you to involve some other names in your list, compare and contrast them all and then make a right choice. try at  – Bangalore Inst of Tech, Bangalore,......................TKM Collge of Engg, Kollam,.......................ITM Uni, Gurgaon,..................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free