my rank is 22000 and state is 689 change will i get a seat in nit suruthkal last years cuttoff it is possible. also will i have a chance through the last round to make it to mechanical if possible how does the category rank help with air? if not should i try for another year to attempt it and will the pattern change or remain the same? also 220 in bits so any chance in any of them??

my rank is 22000 and state is 689 change will i get a seat in nit suruthkal last years cuttoff it is possible.

also will i have a chance through the last round to make it to mechanical if possible

how does the category rank help with air?

if not should i try for another year to attempt it

and will the pattern change or remain the same?

also 220 in bits so any chance in any of them??

Grade:

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ishaan

Check the link below:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Yes you may get admission in BITs

Try not to drop.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

ishaan r
4 Points
11 years ago

thank you

i wanted to know whetherwith the above rank could i get nit?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free