I was in state board till 12th standard in .Due to the cheap quality of most of teachers suffered a lot.They could never answer my doubts.To strenghthen my concepts I started learning JEE in a good coaching institute after completing 12th board but couldn't do the entire syllabus within an year coz i had to learn many a new things simultaneously.Now I want to learn for 1 more yr and appear for AIEEE,Till date there are 3 attempts but I don't know when and what the descision of Kapil Sibal be.My parents are forcing me to go for 1st yr BE but i need to learn the remaining syallabus and learn concepts.Exactly when the final descision will come.I am confused whether to go for BE admissions or to drop the year.Plz Plz help me.

I was in state board till 12th standard in .Due to the cheap quality of most of teachers suffered a lot.They could never answer my doubts.To strenghthen my concepts I started learning JEE in a good coaching institute after completing 12th board but couldn't do the entire syllabus within an year coz i had to learn many a new things simultaneously.Now I want to learn for 1 more yr and appear for AIEEE,Till date there are 3 attempts but I don't know when and what the descision of Kapil Sibal be.My parents are forcing me to go for 1st yr BE but i need to learn the remaining syallabus and learn concepts.Exactly when the final descision will come.I am confused whether to go for BE admissions or to drop the year.Plz Plz help me.

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Suzuki,

Prefer to Drop if you can do well.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free