I have got an AIR of 1899 (GEN) in JEE 2012, and have narrowed down my choices to Chemical at Kharagpur (I am a resident of Calcutta), and Computer Sc. at IIT-BHU. Many say that because of the IIT tag, one may witness a significant change in the opening and closing ranks for streams in BHU, and that 4 years from now, the institute will be as good as Roorkee, if not better. Moreover, I am inclined towards CSE as a branch, besides the handsome pay packages. Is it wise to compromise on the college by opting for CSE BHU, or should I play safe and opt for Chemical KGP? Thank you in advance!

I have got an AIR of 1899 (GEN) in JEE 2012, and have narrowed down my choices to Chemical at Kharagpur (I am a resident of Calcutta), and Computer Sc. at IIT-BHU.

Many say that because of the IIT tag, one may witness a significant change in the opening and closing ranks for streams in BHU, and that 4 years from now, the institute will be as good as Roorkee, if not better. Moreover, I am inclined towards CSE as a branch, besides the handsome pay packages.

Is it wise to compromise on the college by opting for CSE BHU, or should I play safe and opt for Chemical KGP? Thank you in advance! Smile

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAGHU babu
119 Points
11 years ago

GO FOR IT-BHU ,Bright future.

Do u approve my answer?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free