dear sir, i have got 2800 rank in VITEEE.is it comparable to NITS. WHETHER I SHOULD DROP THIS YEAR OR NOT

dear sir,

i have got 2800 rank in VITEEE.is it comparable to NITS.

WHETHER I SHOULD DROP THIS YEAR OR NOT

Grade:12

9 Answers

MALEPATI BALA SIVA SAI AKHIL
60 Points
11 years ago

DEAR ROHAN, 

DONT DROP THIS YEAR

VIT IS A GOOD COLLEGE, YOU CAN GO FOR IT. IT IS COMPARABLE

IF THIS ANSWER WAS HELPFUL THEN PLEASE CLICK APPROVE/LIKE THIS ANSWER BELOW. PLEASE ROHAN

THANK YOU

BEST OF LUCK

Deepak kumar ism- Dhanbad
42 Points
11 years ago

It is a very good Rank in vit. and it shows your tanlent according to me if you wil do will be selected in jee easly.

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

VIT is the worst college i have ever encountered in my life in terms of what they pretend and what they give...absolutely rubbish in terms of education quality...their cse faculty has only 2-3 phds in a faculty of 180 people...google come to their campus but doesent take anyone because according to them they ask questions that are out of syllabus..they take money as if peole are going to get placed for crores but at last they hav 90% of their population being sent into 3rd class organisations like wipro,infosys,tcs,coignizant,accenture etc offering not more than 3.7 lahs p.a. their half of the seats get full using buisness quota so fashion bikes and cars distract you to the fullest..and the last thing is that they think of themselves to be of NITs and IITs but fail to accept that after all they are of the levels of sharda and luvely university...even after having such buisness class people in their campus they cant even get half the highest package by a NIT or IIT forget about the companies that they pretend come to their campuses after giving all your money of 4 years to them...

so as a better option i would tell you that unless you are getting a goverment engineering college or DA-IICT or THAPAR or NIT any better state college of your state exam you go for a one year drop and prepare hard to crack the exams next year but dont waste your parents lifelong savings and your career by going into a disgusting institute as VIT....

RAGHU babu
119 Points
11 years ago

VIT is compareble to top NITs,can join ECE/MECH  

Do u appprove my answer?

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

i suggest u to go for viteee, wasting an year z useless... and its evn nt sure dat u ll b selectd in iits or nits nxt year.. i ve seen many cases of dropping, many of dem get even d worst rank in their last attempt, only few of dem get success.. so u must go 4 viteee, itz in ur reach nd u ll get gud branch dere too.. for jobs i wud suggest u dat u can give xams for public sector after completing 4 yrs.. dun get confused jus go for viteee, cuz no body knows wut z kept in our future...

yash bohara
8 Points
10 years ago
i got rank 14078 in vitEEE.is it comparable to NITS. WHETHER I SHOULD go for vit or not????????
shrenik kumar
18 Points
10 years ago
its a good rank and vit lacks behind just some top notch nits, so better go for it rather than wasting a precious year.
akshay
25 Points
8 years ago
vit is much better . it is better than any nits and better than some iits. so those who say that vit is not good are illiterate and dam stupid. they can do nothing in life and run behind brands. so leave those who say that vit is bad should be punished as they talk without knowing anything but shows that they know everything. so go for vit. it is really a respectful place.
Aditya Shrivastava
23 Points
8 years ago
VIT is an

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free