Csc dual degree at kharagpur or four year course at hyderabad

Csc dual degree at kharagpur or four year course at hyderabad

Grade:12

5 Answers

mohit gupta
26 Points
11 years ago

DEAR VAIBHAV

out of the given options I find the 4 year course to be a good option as it is a lot more flexible and has very fine placements but I think that 4 yr course at IIT VARANASI will be a better option as it is better than hyderabad and has got very nyc placements with highest package of 75 lpa from facebook and then 60 lpa from google so make your choice accordingly

PLZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT.

Aniket Patra
48 Points
11 years ago

Dear Vaibhav,

Go for CSE Dual degree at IIT KGP.. First of all its IIT and moreover its CSE!! But if you are thinking of IT at IIIT Hyderabad, then you have got something unique to think about! The best of all in India in IT and Softwares having an international accent.. Then it is on your discretion!!

Warm Regards!!

Do rate the answer if it helped you.

Thank You..

RAGHU babu
119 Points
11 years ago

go for kharagpur

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

cse dual degree at iit khp until you get a 4year cse at old iits or even IIT BHU try to give preference to bhu now as it has become a IIT and surely it will shoot up to be better tha guwahati roorkee and hyderabad within 1 year itself....

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Vaibhav,

Your first preference must be the branch and not the college.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free