iisc :-indian istitute of science provides an 4 year BS undergraduate program ..........and iiser:-indian institue of science education and research provides a dual degree BS-MS program of 5 years WHICH ONE SHOULD I PREFER....are both the institutions almost same or any one is better of other... is there any other intitute better than these

iisc :-indian istitute of science provides an 4 year BS undergraduate program   ..........and

iiser:-indian institue of science education and research provides a dual degree BS-MS program of 5 years

WHICH ONE SHOULD I PREFER....are both the institutions almost same or any one is better of other...

is there any other intitute better than these

Grade:9

2 Answers

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
11 years ago

IISc is better than IISER. IISc is the number one university in India.

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Nerav Parashar,

Both these institutions are golden. But IISC,Bangalore is the best among these .

If you want to be a scientist and have your career constructed in Research then I highly recommend you the BS Degree for four years @ IISC,Bangalore because you will be under the training and guidance of a scientist in these four years .

Hoever if you feel that having  dual degree will boost your confidence and strength then I recommend you to go for a Dual BS-MS Degree for 5 years @ IISER .

No other institution is better than these two for learning science in the country.

I personally recommend you to go for IISC,Bangalore .

My Wishes for your bright future ...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free