cn u please tell me what kind of qns are asked in the iit b arch test and past yrs qn papers for the same.i cannot find them anywhere on the net..plzz.

cn u please tell me what kind of qns are asked in the iit b arch test and past yrs qn papers for the same.i cannot find them anywhere on the net..plzz.

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

Shahir Aziz
34 Points
11 years ago

hope u have got the syllabus of the test. the questions are quite easy provided if u have even the slightest of innovative mind and a bit of skill in drawing..... there will be some questions in which u have to logically analyse 2d and 3d shapes eg. which of the two shapes fit together etc. there will be some designing questions which are the important ones. last year it asked to design a walking stick for blind with the features u think are imp., a movable kiosk or store for a fruit seller and a wall fresco to be installed in a science museum.. there will be some other questions testing ur common sense like which direction shud windows of house be to avoid mid day heat etc....

actually the drawing does not matter as much as your ideas.... think nicely and innovatively and you shoud cruise through the exam.... 

i guess u wont get any sample paper on the net..

All the best!

Hope the answer helped.

priya gupta
16 Points
11 years ago

thx a lot.cn u also tel me the total marks this paper carries??what r the total marks n also the cutoff??plz reply as soon as posibl..

Shahir Aziz
34 Points
11 years ago

as far as i remember the paper was out of 200. But the paper changes its pattern. Dont worry about the total marks too much. Its not anything like the jee paper... just give ur best shot and u should be qualifying easily... andremember to get ur drawing instruments like compass and scale and also a good set of colours to the exam.. :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free