Dear Sir I completed 1 year in NIT Bhopal Electrical. Now I got 306 score in BISAT 2012. I want your help in taking decision to waste 1 year and join BITS . If you advise to join BITS even after wasting 1 year, then please advise Pilani lower branch or BITS GOA/HYD better branch. I am not particular about branch, as want to pursue for MBA after my enginnering.

Dear Sir

I completed 1 year in NIT Bhopal Electrical.

Now I got 306 score in BISAT 2012.  I want your help in taking decision to waste 1 year and join BITS .  If you advise to join BITS even after wasting 1 year, then please advise Pilani lower branch or BITS GOA/HYD better branch.  I am not particular about branch, as want to pursue for MBA after my enginnering.

Grade:11

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

congos for it but i advice you to continue with electrical...see doing engineering today doesent get you big offers easily unless you are very faad sort of guy in ur college....and bhopal is not that bad it comes amongst the top 10 nits and thats fine....if you want to do better for your future i would advice you to prepare for better postgrad opportunities like ivy league or upsc but doing very good at college level...try to maintain your pointers and everything will be fine....

Shubham Rohilla
7 Points
11 years ago

Go for BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free