I received Brilliant’s YG FILE – PART 01 today and I’m confused as to how to do the 250 problems [ chapter wise ] in it. I have not completed the entire portion but I plan to do the chapters which I know. But the weekly mock test in my institute has kept me busy even though I bunk school. WHAT SHOULD BE MY PLAN , HOW TO COMPLETE THE QUES SIMULATANEOUSLY WHILE CLEARING THE PENDING TOPICS AND BY WHAT TIME ?

I received Brilliant’s YG FILE – PART 01 today and I’m confused as to how to do the 250 problems [ chapter wise ] in it. I have not completed the entire portion but I plan to do the chapters which I know. But the weekly mock test in my institute has kept me busy even though I bunk school. WHAT SHOULD BE MY PLAN , HOW TO COMPLETE THE QUES SIMULATANEOUSLY WHILE CLEARING THE PENDING TOPICS AND BY WHAT TIME ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Most of the questions in all the packages and study mateials and books are common. So its not required to do them again and again. Rather look for those problems which involve new concepts and problem solving approach and solve them .  This will save your rtime as well as you shall learn new things. Regarding bunking classes and weekly tests its all about your time management that will help you. You set a standard which to you seem most feasible and try to follow that. I hope this will hepl u solving your problem.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free