i hvn't studied organic chemistry yet.....pls suggesst me the quick way to cover this topic..organic chemistry is so large in syllabus n i feel that if i'll do this i'll get confuse in so many reactions...pls suggesst me the best way to do this....and the best book for this topic.....also tell me that how do the questions come from this topic..??pls pls pls give reply of all these questions as they r of gr8 imprtance 4 me..n urgent 2 as the tym is runnig fast...

i hvn't studied organic chemistry yet.....pls suggesst me the quick way to cover this topic..organic chemistry is so large in syllabus n i feel that if i'll do this i'll get confuse in so many reactions...pls suggesst me the best way to do this....and the best book for this topic.....also tell me that how do the questions come from this topic..??pls pls pls give reply of all these questions as they r of gr8 imprtance 4 me..n urgent 2 as the tym is runnig fast...

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar
10 Points
14 years ago

hi Mehak,

Up to certain point while studying Organic chemistry you feel it is too difficult... after that barrier you feel it very interesting.... better you first study the Arihant completely then go for standard book.... while studying arihant you have to keep in mind that there are some mistakes in book.. so you should not worry when you struck at some point ... go head....

one important thing is you should study it with patience atleast up to hydrocarbons....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free