actualy sir i want a guidance from you that m comfused what feid should i take so that my future will secure in this recetion market.today where i live most of them devote there future in the field of "ENGINNEARING" & and few of them are moving towards the field ot mbbs.bsc etc so i want to ask u that what would be right feid to me so that i can survive in this recetion world and apart from this pleas sugguest me any other field so that i can choose as my carrear option.

actualy sir i want a guidance from you that m comfused what feid should i take so that my future will secure in this recetion market.today where i live most of them devote there future in the field of "ENGINNEARING" & and few of them are moving towards the field ot mbbs.bsc etc so i want to ask u that what would be right feid to me so that i can survive in this recetion world and apart from this pleas sugguest me any other field so that i can choose as my carrear option.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago
hey, while choosing about your future in case you dnt have to worry about the recession. Since, recession is not a stationary thing ... it can happen any time in further future. Also, at present the market become very much stable and most of the companies come again to their regular routine. so you dont have to worry about the recession while deciding the field in which you are going to make you future bright. Since, any of the field either engg, bsc, mbbs, takes 3-4 years to complete. so you cant predict the market situation at that time. So it would be better if you choose the field which you like the most and which you think will be good for your future

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free