sir,i would like to know if bits goa is a better option as compared to nit trichy or other nits...as it may have foreign collaborations??

sir,i would like to know if bits goa is a better option as compared to nit trichy or other nits...as it may have foreign collaborations??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi Ashwin,

Yes,  there is a list of reputed universities abroad, with whom BITS has collaborations with. The collaborations range from Exchange Programs (For both faculty and students) to joint research facilities. If we campare Bits Goa with NIT trichy and warangal. Then i ll suggest u for NIT... But if camparing with NITs other than these two, then BITs Goa is better. As we knw dat Bits Goa is a newly established campus starting from 2004,  so we cannot expect it to be better than few NIT. And NIT are there from 1970 and 1980. Bits Goa is nice as they have equal chance in all aspects with Pilani campus. And for Electronics branch , BITs Goa is good option. but i think NIT Trichy and warangal are still quite better , this has no comparison with bits goa. regarding infrastructure is concerned goa looks to be better but placement from this is yet to happen. So don get confused in Bits Goa and NIT trichy....

Plz feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as u can. If u find ny question difficult to understnd - post it here and we will get the answer ...as quickly as possible.

All the Best !!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free