Hws LpU if m gettig it on 31225 rank in Aieee by d error of my choice filling....I ve heard dat its nt worth 2 take admission over there......I ve came across many articles saying its worst of all.......Cud u plz tell me somehow wots d rank of Lpu in india's Engineering Colleges.......Is it right 2 take admission over there as if i i ve heard average placement is 1.8 per annum........i ve got Cse.....Wots d scope ahead???????? Please get me out of dis......Plzzzzz

Hws LpU if m gettig it on 31225 rank in Aieee by d error of my choice filling....I ve heard dat its nt worth 2 take admission over there......I ve came across many articles saying its worst of all.......Cud u plz tell me somehow wots d rank of Lpu in india's Engineering Colleges.......Is it right 2 take admission over there as if i i ve heard average placement is 1.8 per annum........i ve got Cse.....Wots d scope ahead????????

Please get me out of dis......Plzzzzz

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi Ashish,
LPU is one of the largest university in India… See they provide placement assistance also, but it must be you only to decide whether this average package shall be good for you or not…
If your performance will be good during the course then u can even get higher package..
Wish you all the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Experts

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free