I want really very good test with question of IIT Level in Physics: Units and Dimensions, Kinematics (excluding Projectile motion and circular motion) Mathematics: Set Theorey, Functions and Sequences and series (AP , AM, GP, GM only) and chemistry: Atomic Structure, Introduction to Mole concept (Atoms and Molecules, POAC, Molarity, Molality, Avagadro’s Hypothesis, Empirical and Molecular Formula only). Can any IItian prepare himself and send me in E-mail to complte paper with marks and time allotment to v.nv@rediffmail.com? Also give your E-mai ID so that I can solve the paper and send it to you for correction. PLEASE do it for God's sake. I want it before the 10th of Sept. Please!!!

I want really very good test with question of IIT Level in Physics: Units and Dimensions, Kinematics (excluding Projectile motion and circular motion) Mathematics: Set Theorey, Functions and Sequences and series (AP , AM, GP, GM only) and chemistry: Atomic Structure, Introduction to Mole concept (Atoms and Molecules, POAC, Molarity, Molality, Avagadro’s Hypothesis, Empirical and Molecular Formula only). Can any IItian prepare himself and send me in E-mail to complte paper with marks and time allotment to v.nv@rediffmail.com? Also give your E-mai ID so that I can solve the paper and send it to you for correction. PLEASE do it for God's sake. I want it before the 10th of Sept. Please!!!

Grade:11

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free